chapter 2

i met two friends in the montreal airport... being in montreal and not being allowed to lick the left tit of this compulsively wonderful city ls like being thirteen years old and having your hands tied behind your back while looking at miss july dance and swirl like a hot steamy tornado right in front of you...i love this city... it's the place in the world where selling your soul for a sandwich could potentially be a reasonable proposition... in fact, the reason why god got so pissed off at whats-his-face for selling his soul for a bowl of soup was because the soup wasn't made by a french canadian.

i am a very sensitive fellow... two nervous breakdowns...four years with post-traumatic stress (accompanied with depression)... and a two day coma-type situation after I tried to murder myself...a year of intensive rest, followed by ninety nine days in europe was my recipe for healing...a wonderful idea, and being in a place where no one could identify me I could act like the biggest ars in the world and it wouldn't matter...i am a clergyman... we are all assholes, right?

As the plane was taking off into the bright afternoon sky i began to consider life... specifically...|taking back what was stolen from me: my health. we all take things that don't belong to us. ..the church bitches about the sinfulness of sex, but tell me this...when is sex not sinful??? i mean, even in the context of marriage, when are people honest about their truest intentions during the act of screwing??? when is it ever separated from selfish motives, deceit, and using the other for instant gratification??? that is to say, maybe the church is so preoccupied with the condemning of sex before marriage simply because it disregards the real issues of sexual intimacy, the issues of the heart. Is it an act of love or an act of dishonesty?

what has been taken from me is my health...religious institutions raped it from me as i was bending down in the shower to return to them their bar of soap... they never got the soap, nor did they clean themselves in any respect...they simply fucked me up the ass ... and i want my innocence back.

No comments: